Author Topic: Sample request for new SQL feature  (Read 2753 times)

kaboekieman

Sample request for new SQL feature
« on: October 08, 2012, 08:13:18 AM »
Hi Malkom, just wanted to let you know I'm still busy trying to translate the book (my gamebook project) into HAC ... And I was wondering... are you planning a "HAC blog and How-To lessons" for the sql lite option that was implemented in v1.15? I know a perfect example hihi :s

Also when v1.16 will come out if the need is there... a text scroll over static image will be u huge plus for me ;)

Byebye and thx again for this excellent program and support, Jeroen

Malkom

• Administrator
Re: Sample request for new SQL feature
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 03:27:35 PM »
Hi Malkom, just wanted to let you know I'm still busy trying to translate the book (my gamebook project) into HAC ... And I was wondering... are you planning a "HAC blog and How-To lessons" for the sql lite option that was implemented in v1.15? I know a perfect example hihi :s

Also when v1.16 will come out if the need is there... a text scroll over static image will be u huge plus for me ;)

Byebye and thx again for this excellent program and support, Jeroen

Hi Jeroen

Its really nice to see you are still making progress on your gamebook project. 

I guess the lack of HAC tutorials is slowing you down but hopefully the forthcoming HowTo on Databases will help you.
Its been kind of sidelined but I've just opened up the text and pasted it into the blog, it should be fit for public release in a few days.

About HAC, the next update (v1.16) is planned for Friday 26th October and should have the enhanced edit field with scrolling text over a graphic. We are just about done with the RSS then will get back to the Edit Field, then a few other things plus some Android platform testing.

By the way, thank you for the reminders :)

Malkom

« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 02:33:19 PM by Malkom »
I am sorry but I do not have time to answer questions by PM or email.
If you post your questions in this forum then it might help others.

kaboekieman

Re: Sample request for new SQL feature
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 08:30:18 AM »
Hi Malkom... thx for the How to update :) :)
In the next few days i will test this and try to implement a simple inventory system with it ;)
I think this will be a huge edition to my app and hac in general... so thx for this update :) :)

anything