Author Topic: Error:- HyperNextCreator.exe has stopped working  (Read 17013 times)

Malkom

• Administrator
Error:- HyperNextCreator.exe has stopped working
« on: January 16, 2012, 03:03:03 PM »
If you get the following error message HyperNextCreator.exe has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available then here is a link to a post in the Microsoft Windows forums that might help you:-

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_vista-windows_programs/quicken-program-wont-open/60c59409-6a3f-454e-8bba-8dad9bf8a3d9

Here are some links in our forums that are related to this problem:-

http://www.tigabyte.com/forum/index.php?topic=30.0

http://www.tigabyte.com/smf/index.php?topic=189.0
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 02:08:45 PM by Malkom »
I am sorry but I do not have time to answer questions by PM or email.
If you post your questions in this forum then it might help others.

matemate01

Re: Error:- HyperNextCreator.exe has stopped working
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 08:50:38 AM »
No problem with this. Its work for me! :D

condrea11

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 03:15:57 AM »
Hi, I just updated to a new 64bit computer and I am not able to download the JDK 6 32bit version. However, I am having trouble with running the emmulator in Hypernext and attaching my android phone the software. Can you please help me with this? I've attached a few error messages I've received.
redcon

Malkom

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 07:03:37 AM »
Hi, I just updated to a new 64bit computer and I am not able to download the JDK 6 32bit version. However, I am having trouble with running the emmulator in Hypernext and attaching my android phone the software. Can you please help me with this? I've attached a few error messages I've received.

Hi condrea

I'm not sure I understand about the Java you are using. Also thank you for the screen shots.

Before starting, it is essential to be in Admin mode, and then to make sure that some version of Java 6 SE JDK is installed otherwise Android will not work properly.

Java can be installed from this location - choose this version Java SE 6 Update 35 JDK

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html

I see you have posted here before - have you installed HAC yet on this new 64 bit computer? or doing the manual install?
If manual install - then using the HAC Easy Installer (about 135 MB) can save a lot of time and is still upgradable  to full Android SDK.

Anyhow, once Java is installed then we can see how your Android SDK works.

Malkom

Malkom

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 07:23:22 AM »
I've just done a check on Windows 7 64bit that only has HAC installed using the Easy Installer so only Android API 9 is installed - however - API 12 is not showing up at all in the Android SDK Manager - so no way to even download it - seems to be a problem at Google's end.

condrea11

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 02:48:50 AM »
Hi Malkom,
thank you for your quick response. I installed the HAC Easy installer but it does not seem to automatically find the correct path mode for the android SDK, ADB, JAR, and Java. I even did a repair on HAC to see if it would complete these fields in the android settings. Despite the green check marks showing the green section, I continue to get error messages in the log file. Please see the attached screenn prints. Do you have any easy resolution on fixing these errors?
redcon

Malkom

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2012, 11:05:39 AM »
Hi condrea

You are right - the paths are wrong so HAC & Android cannot build or do anything else.

I don't know why they are all pointing to the Programs Folder and yet HAC thinks they are okay.

Attached is an image of what they look like on my Windows 7 setup - it also used HAC Easy Installer.

If you can't edit them in HAC's Android Paths window then perhaps you could edit the paths file directly:-

the file is called androidpathprefs and is located in the Application Data folder - something like

C:\Users\Mal\App Data\Roaming\HAC_Data\Data\

If it doesn't work after doing this then perhaps you could do a clean install of HAC - uninstall it then delete the above mentioned HAC_Data folder.

Malkom

condrea11

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2012, 12:08:40 AM »
Hi Malkom,
I hope your day is well. I was able to locate the androidpathpref file on my C: drive but when I go to select this file in HAC the folder path does not exist. After typing into the path fields with the path specifics, its still not located by HAC. I uninstalled HAC then rebooted my pc and reinstalled HAC. Even with these steps, HAC does not tie the sdk nor locate the C:\Users\Condrea\AppData\Roaming\Hac_data\data. Is there a work around on this issue? I really think HAC is user friendly and would like to upgrade but this mere step of not being able to launch the emulator is making me hesistant in buying the upgrade version. Are you able to do a remote assistance  like gotomeeting.com to help me get this right? if so, what day and time will work?

Thanks,
Keisha
redcon

Malkom

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2012, 08:09:34 AM »
Hi Malkom,
I hope your day is well. I was able to locate the androidpathpref file on my C: drive but when I go to select this file in HAC the folder path does not exist. After typing into the path fields with the path specifics, its still not located by HAC. I uninstalled HAC then rebooted my pc and reinstalled HAC. Even with these steps, HAC does not tie the sdk nor locate the C:\Users\Condrea\AppData\Roaming\Hac_data\data. Is there a work around on this issue? I really think HAC is user friendly and would like to upgrade but this mere step of not being able to launch the emulator is making me hesistant in buying the upgrade version. Are you able to do a remote assistance  like gotomeeting.com to help me get this right? if so, what day and time will work?

Thanks,
Keisha

Hi Keisha

I hope your day is well to and these HAC problems aren't too frustrating.

Thank you for all the screen shots - they show that HAC isn't installing correctly and much of its required files are missing.
I think therefore we should be looking at the HAC installer and perhaps these three options below might work with a clean install (not sure if you have already tried them):-

1) Uninstall HAC and then click on the HAC Installer and under Properties - Advanced - Compatability - Privilege Level - check the box Run this program as administrator - as in the picture below.
 Then try to install HAC.

2) If HAC still doesn't work then uninstall and click on the HAC Installer and under Properties - Advanced - Compatability - Compatability Mode - select either Windows XP(Service Pack2) or Windows XP(Service Pack 3) - as in the picture below.
 Then try to install HAC.

3) If HAC still doesn't work then uninstall. This step tries to set DEP for the HAC Installer as apparently many other apps have DEP caused install problems.
     Click on My Computer and select Properties - Advanced - Performance - Data Execution Prevention
    Next - add an exception for HAC Easy Installer - as in the picture below.
 Then try to install HAC.

I hope one of these migfht help - but if not then I'll look further.
By the way, best not to upgrade as it wouldn't help, HAC just wouldn't recognise your registration details serial number etc.

Malkom

« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 08:15:55 AM by Malkom »

condrea11

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2012, 09:35:08 PM »
Hi Michael,
I was able to apply your steps below and HAC seem locate a few folders. However, it is now giving me the error message that the AVD A9 folder is missing so it does not load the emulator. Is the AVD A9 folder important? Can I just work around this issue by tying my android phone to the program? if so, how do I set up my phone to the HAC program to work around the avd error message?
redcon

Malkom

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2012, 07:30:10 AM »
Hi Michael,
I was able to apply your steps below and HAC seem locate a few folders. However, it is now giving me the error message that the AVD A9 folder is missing so it does not load the emulator. Is the AVD A9 folder important? Can I just work around this issue by tying my android phone to the program? if so, how do I set up my phone to the HAC program to work around the avd error message?
Hi Keisha

Thats some good news - over half way to fixing it.

Yes that folder is crucial because HAC uses Android API 9 to build for all target devices and emulators.

Hopefully one of the following will help you replace it:-

1) The easiest might be to reinstall HAC, but first delete the Android SDK that HAC placed in your Programs folder(x86)

alternatively

2) Update the existing Android SDK by running HAC and using its Android menu - option Android SDK

Once the Android SDK is loaded it should show a list of installed API's.

Note, the Android SDK will probably offer to install the latest version  but cancel that - ensure the Obsolete box is checked so API 9 is displayed
   Then check API 9's checkboxes and update

Once you have API 9 working, then you could install the other APIs and test your app on their emulators - after creating the emulators from them.
By the way API 9 is used because it works on everything.

Malkom

condrea11

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2012, 05:21:47 AM »
Hi Malkom,
I hope your day is well. I reinstalled HAC and it auto selected the following folders located in the path box picture. After I try to install the emulator, HAC wants to launch it but provide the following message: the Emulator icon is missing(see Photo). I feel so fustrated but I refuse to give up. Can you please assist?

Thanks
redcon

Malkom

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2012, 06:05:08 AM »
Hi Keisha

I'm so sorry about these problems and just wish HAC didn't need all these helper programs to work - it must be sapping your energies  but it does look as if you are nearly there :)

I think one problem may be your Java - the path looks wrong - it is pointing to Java Runtime - and not to Java JDK
When you installed Java - did you install the Java SE or just the Java RE? (Java RE is on most users' computers by default)
I know it can look confusing as I installed the wrong stuff when starting to develop HAC.

Anyhow - here is the early post on installing Java :-

http://www.hypernextandroid.com/forum/index.php?topic=131.msg463#msg463

I hope this helps and then you can have an easy weekend.

Malkom
P.S
Note, JDK 7 is the most recent - but it can have problems with Android so choose the older Java SE 6 Update 35.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 06:07:40 AM by Malkom »

condrea11

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2012, 02:44:05 PM »
Hi Malkom,
I truly believe this trouble shooting issue with HAC is preparing me for trouble shooting with my android apps. Persistance pays off. On the other hand, the emulator is working but the run/build module is giving me errors listed in the screen print. Currently, I have JAVA SE development 6 and I've tried to select the foolder with its location (see screen print) but I continue to get the same error code in the run/build module. Can you please assist?

Thanks!!
redcon

Malkom

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2012, 07:58:19 PM »
Hi Keisha

I also think that perseverance is the main requisite for programming as most of one's  time is spent tracking down bugs - either in the program design or coding mistakes.

About your Java - is the Java path in HAC's path definitely set to the Java bin as in the picture below?

If it still doesn't work - perhaps you could please show the full log - from the instant you ask it to run on the Emulator until the log stops - the log is fairly long but shows a  wealth of detail. Instead of a picture - just copy and paste the log text into your post - then I can print it out if needs be.

Malkom

anything